Monday, July 16, 2012

Introducing Me

Hi,
The question that has been on my mind for the past days is: How does one introduce ones self? In reality it's quite easy for a socialite, but for someone so versatile as me it can be quite challenging. I could be the poster-child for versatility! Yoda once said: 
"There is no try, there's only do or do not."
                       My sunglasses and yellow and glitter green clutch

So....challenge accepted!

I love to sketch, play tennis, listen to music, paint, write, read fashion magazines, sign petitions and recently I dared myself to find the best movies by watching a lot of movies. Old, new, in different languages and with or without unknown actors. I can be inspired by the most random things like art, nature, fashion and music. Whether it's a painting, sunrise, sunset, the sky, a collection, a song or a movie. I once was inspired by someone's smile. I can also get inspired by one of my role models. They are: Sophia Bush, Leighton Meester, Rachel Bilson and Ian Somerhalder. My favorite designers are: Burberry, Balmain and Elie Saab. Every now and then I make time to go to art galleries and the mall. 

                      My Sketch                                    My Design
I recently found out (not on purpose) that I am an outdoors kind of girl. I went on a class trip and I just could not get enough of the the outdoors activities, so now I'm on a mission to do more things like that. I have always loved nature, it has always fascinated me. Just wondering how such beauty could ever exist in a place like this.

                                         Sunset in Miami

Music is a big part of my life. I like artists such as James Morrison, Brett Dennen, Lana Del Rey, Leighton Meester, Paramore, Joni Mitchell and I love the album Watch the Throne by Jay-z and Kanye. I listen to a lot of artists and albums just to get to know life a bit better. I never download a song but always the whole album just to get to know the artist or his/her point of view.
 
                                             Leighton Meester

My favorite fashion magazines are Harper's Bazaar, Vogue and InStyle. I love buying accessoires, I love taking pictures, I love Shoes, I Love Shopping, I love bright colors (my fav colors are yellow and orange), I love animals and I'm a vegetarian.

                               Yellow nailpolish and green bracelets

I support charities such as LoveIsLouder, Givology, AllOut, Care2, JustADrop, Peta, NOH8 and GLAAD.

Have a great summer and stick around if you're interested!
What did I tell you....versatile!
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? Yes I would love to read them!
DiFashionista is an Independent Fashion blog written by Dionne Gesser, who finds it a priority to connect with (future) members and readers.