Thursday, January 24, 2013

Night and Day, Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2013


Starting with Carolina Herrera as one of my favorite Pre-Fall 2013 collections, there are many more to come. A collection is simply amazing when I do not know which one to pick as my favorite and this happened with Carolina Herrera's Pre-Fall 2013 collection. What's not to love? I felt like I was going back in time while looking at the future, never has a collection had that effect on me. This collection is filled with ultra feminine prints and fabrics that bring out the best features of a woman. Let's not forget the red lips that makes this collection ever more classic. One thing I also adore from this collection is the gold detail on the heels of the pumps which break down the busy prints and the red lips.

Carolina Herrera was inspired by a Christmas present from her husband which was a Verdura compact with a diamond crescent moon and stars against blue enamel on one side, a vibrant yellow sun in a turquoise sky on the other - also with her lyrics from her favorite song "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald.

Here are a couple of my favorite looks:








My Favorite Look

Here is the rest of the collection:




The best thing about Fashion is the Runway where imagination gets a whole new meaning every season. Beacuase that's what designers do, they create the future by using their imagination! Award season has already started and you never know which dresses will make it to the red carpets, can't wait to find out, what about you?
Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? Yes I would love to read them!
DiFashionista is an Independent Fashion blog written by Dionne Gesser, who finds it a priority to connect with (future) members and readers.