Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy B'day Miriam B!

One of my very very very good friends (so good, that I call her my sister) from twitter, Miriam turned 17 today!. She is a huge Leighton Meester, Chair and Gossip Girl stan like me.

Happy B'day Miriam and have a wonderful day with your friends and family. We are very lucky to have you in our fandom and we look forward to the years yet to come...
Much Love, from your fellow Chairleaders:
Dionne, Noah, Dayenne, Alicia (@boomboombangx), Mariona (@6mvl), Beacca (@RauhlPrincess), Agustina (@tinasencion), @savechuckandblair, @oOMelyndaOo


I would also like to congratulate: Chace Crawford, Kristen Bell and one of my heroes Nelson Mandela.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? Yes I would love to read them!
DiFashionista is an Independent Fashion blog written by Dionne Gesser, who finds it a priority to connect with (future) members and readers.