Sunday, August 5, 2012

Resort 2013: Herve Leger by Max Azria

Lubov Azria and Max Azria
 Max Azria is practically famous for three clothing lines: BCBG Max Azria, Herve Leger and Miley Max. 
Herve Leger is more of a fitted dress collection for the fierce woman who likes bandage dresses. BCBG Max Azria is on the other hand totally the opposite of Herve Leger. BCBG features the more relaxed version of fashion. Herve Leger and BCBG have the luxurious and multi-colored prints that Max Azria luves in common. I think it's truly his signature look and it looks amazing especially on the runway.
Miley Max is a collaboration between Miley Cyrus and Max Azria that can be found online or in Walmart stores. I happen to own a couple of Miley Max shirts and they are great. It's really more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of line focused on teens. Miley Cyrus even wore a Miley Max shirt on the cover of her album "The Time of Our Lives", which is the shirt I also happen to own.
Miley Cyrus - Max Azria

Swimwear Resort 2013 Herve Leger:






Herve Leger Resort 2013 Cut outs:






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Herve Leger Resort 2013










I know what you're thinking, "amazing", and I couldn't agree more. Max Azria featured structure, color and art into his Resort 2013 collection. It's like he read my mind. Did he read yours too? I'd luv to hear your feedback to know what my readers like!
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? Yes I would love to read them!
DiFashionista is an Independent Fashion blog written by Dionne Gesser, who finds it a priority to connect with (future) members and readers.