Thursday, August 2, 2012

Say hello to my (new) little friend!

I was out shopping with my sister and three friends of mine last Monday and I came across this beautiful blue purse with this cute silver bow on it! So I decided to buy it. A girl can never have too many purses, right? I have tons of purses but I actually have three that I use a lot. My new blue purse is the third one.
I basically bought it because blue can go with anything and because it's fancy enough to go out and simple enough to take it to a party.



The second purse that I wear a lot is a yellow purse with details on it like it's a skirt. It's bright pink from the inside and it's perfect for going to an art gallery or some place fancy. Fashion is my middle name and I bought it because it reminded me of a yellow leather skirt that I once sketched. It was bright and it was beautiful and eye catching and most of all it was so out there.


The purse that I have with me the most is a bright green glitter purse that I bought in the U.S. The color is the first thing that caught my eye. This one is the fanciest purse but when I look simple I want something that will make my outfit "pop" or at least stylish. So this is my go to purse.



I would luv to know what little friends you gals are carrying with you this summer and what you thought of mine, leave a comment and let me know!
Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? Yes I would love to read them!
DiFashionista is an Independent Fashion blog written by Dionne Gesser, who finds it a priority to connect with (future) members and readers.