Sunday, September 16, 2012

Felder Felder RTW Spring/Summer 2013 collection


Felder Felder is designed by Annette and Daniella Felder. Yes they are twins. I first looked them up because I heard that they were twin designers and I am a twin. It is very interesting to see that they are fond of the same profession. Me and my sister don't like the same things at all, of course we have a couple of things we agree on and both like but at the end of the day if you know one of us, it doesn't really mean that you know the other one too. Then again they mentioned that they bring a combination of opposites to their collection so in one collection you can find things for people with different kind of styles.
Even though I don't really see the feminine rock and roll part, I did like their collection. It's simple and feminine but more girly than feminine except for a couple of pieces. I also liked the black and yellow platform heels with the sleek hair and neutral make-up.
Daniela Felder - Annette Felder
Felder Felder is a clothing line designed by Annette and Daniela Felder. Annette and Daniela are identical twins who have been designing together since 2006/2007 when they graduated from Central Saint Martins in London. They describe their designs as feminine rock and roll which is probably every teens style description nowadays. They also feel that their collections are a combination of opposites and contrasts.

Here are a couple of my favorite looks:



 






Here is the rest of the collection:









Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts? Yes I would love to read them!
DiFashionista is an Independent Fashion blog written by Dionne Gesser, who finds it a priority to connect with (future) members and readers.